Servicing Retirement Accounts
Retirement accounts are increasingly scrutinized by industry regulators. The SEC’s ReTIRE Initiative and the NASAA Model Act to Protect Vulnerable Adults emphasize the importance of having highly effective policies and procedures, training and disclosures when dealing with retirement accounts. Core Compliance & Legal Services, Inc. (“CCLS”) helps firms to navigate these emerging rules and regulations, identify associated risks and devise an action plan for your compliance program needs.
PHASE 1 – Research & Analysis
- CCLS will analyze the firm’s current model for servicing retirement accounts
- Review current policies, procedures and other protocols
- Provide initial analysis on existing internal controls
PHASE 2 – Planning & Strategy
- CCLS will create policies and procedures, develop supervisory systems, suggest internal controls and draft disclosure language, as applicable, customized to the firm’s retirement servicing model
- Provide guidance on how to streamline compliance and operational processes to satisfy regulatory requirements
PHASE 3 – Execution
- CCLS will provide customized training based on newly developed protocols
- Help evaluate the effectiveness of the firm’s controls for overseeing retirement accounts
- Provide standard documentation for financial advisors to use to satisfy books and records regulatory requirements
CCLS provides all of these customized services based on your unique business needs.
For more information, please contact us.