Administrative Assistant Floater
Please Note: This is not a remote opportunity. Candidate must report to the San Diego, CA office.
ARE YOU independent, outgoing, detailed, and enjoy fast paced work environments? Do you enjoy process management, small projects and working with others? Do you care as much about accuracy as much as managing a process or items that are “by the book”? Do you love information, data and staying busy? Do you want to work in an environment that encourages team collaboration and where your opinions matter? We need a self-driven, results oriented, highly organized professional to join our team...is this you?
Core Compliance & Legal Services Inc. (“Core Compliance”), a compliance consultation firm, seeks an Administrative Assistant Floater to provide high-level support to two or more managers across various departments. The Administrative Assistant Floater will be responsible for handling an assortment of tasks and organizational projects including, but not limited to, research and administrative support for attorneys and consultants, administrative assistance to the Director of Legal Administration, Core Compliance V.P. of Operations, Operations Manager and Controller and other duties as assigned by Management. Specific duties and responsibilities will vary based on department and level(s) of Management supported. Success in the role includes a can-do, professional attitude, application of requisite skills, and completion of assignments under minimal supervision. The ideal candidate will be upbeat with strong attention to detail, excellent writing skills, ability to manage and multitask, and ability to strongly communicate with team members. This individual will be instrumental in managing the San Diego office’s administrative matters and will report to the Director of Administration. This position offers tremendous growth potential and an opportunity to learn about the legal and compliance industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum three (3) years of legal or financial firm experience preferred
- Must be able to interface with sophisticated firm clients; direct inbound calls to the appropriate party
- Working knowledge of Worldox (or similar document management system platform)
- Coordinate meetings, maintain calendars, make travel arrangements
- Provide clerical support as necessary, including answering phones, filing, faxing, copying, performing data entry
- Oversight of Company filing systems
- Inventorying, maintaining and ordering company supplies
- Proofing correspondence, reports and other deliverables
- Data entry, report generation and maintenance of the Company CRM system, HubSpot
- Ability to provide multi-departmental support as assigned, including providing administrative support for HR, Operations, Accounting, Sales/Marketing and professional staff
- Ability to discreetly handle confidential material and information
- Assist in special projects as assigned
- Interface, as needed, with third-party service providers/vendors
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 programs
- Outstanding organizational skills with strong attention-to-detail
- Must be able to work independently, take initiative and collaborate in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral required
ABOUT THE FIRM
Core Compliance is a member of the National Association of Women Lawyers (“NAWL”) and certified with the National Women Business Owners Corporation (“NWBOC”), respectively. The Company services clients throughout California and nationwide. Growing at a rapid pace, the Company has achieved an impressive track record of success in the San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco markets and are expanding to Texas and Colorado. The Company delivers premier compliance and legal services to renowned financial institutions throughout the United States, including broker-dealers, investment advisers, investment companies, hedge funds, and private equity firms. What sets us apart: 1% of all firm revenues is donated to charity.
- Dependent on experience; starting at $18+/hr.
- The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com For consideration you must complete the Culture Index™ Survey by clicking on the link: https://portal.cultureindex.com/public/survey/p/N2zm2RPmdVX