We're excited to announce that Core Compliance, in conjunction with IA Watch, is co-sponsoring the upcoming conference, IA Compliance: The Full 360° View, West Critical and Timely Insight for Investment Adviser Compliance Professionals.
This conference is one of the largest compliance conferences on the West Coast, and features the Core Compliance team along with nationally recognized presenters in both educational and hands-on workshop presentations.
Our comprehensive, one-day conference is designed to cover all the changes happening in the compliance industry today. By attending you will gain important guidance on:
- The SEC's current examination and enforcement environment
- Today's hottest compliance issues and rulemaking expectations going forward
- Significant Form ADV changes that become effective October 1, 2017
- How to handle aging client issues
- The latest updates and tips on the controversial DOL fiduciary duty rule
- How to write effective, compliant disclosures and avoid missteps
- The cybersecurity landscape and compliance's risk mitigation role
For the full agenda, please click here.
This conference is one of the largest compliance conferences on the West Coast, and features the Core Compliance team along with nationally recognized presenters in both education and hands-on workshop presentations.
To register, just click on the button below and for more information, contact us at 619.278.0020.
Can't make it to the event? Make sure to keep up on the latest industry trends by following our blog - click here to see the latest posts!