Position Available: Sales Coordinator
Core Compliance & Legal Services, Inc. (“Core Compliance”), a California-based compliance consulting firm with headquarters in San Diego, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to pursue and nurture new sales opportunities while working closely with the Sales & Client Service Executive. The ideal candidate will be driven, upbeat, have a natural gift for building rapport and is highly motivated and interested in developing client relationships. This individual will be a key team player for interfacing with prospective clients, which includes institutions, investment advisers, hedge fund advisers, private equity firms, broker-dealers and individuals. The Inside Sales Representative will assist with identifying new sales opportunities through lead follow up, cold calling and qualifying leads and all inbound sales efforts which include deal creation in the firms’ primary sales CRM system. Success in the role includes professionalism and ability to manage and multitask priorities, including cold calls, answering inbound prospect calls, scheduling consult calls and managing the CRM system. The Inside Sales Representative should have at least three (3) years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience
- Quickly builds rapport with leads and prospective clients
- Must be able to interface with sophisticated firm clients
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline and track all sales activity in the CRM platform (HubSpot)
- Qualify prospects in a timely manner and convert leads to qualified leads through consultative selling
- Collaborate with the Sales & Client Service Executive from coordinating consultation calls, sending proposals and follow-ups to closing the deal
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must exercise initiative and be able to collaborate in a team environment
ABOUT THE FIRM
Core Compliance is certified as a NWBOC (woman owned business) which specializes in compliance and risk management for the financial industry. Core Compliance services clients throughout California and nationwide. Growing at a rapid pace, Core Compliance has achieved an impressive track record of success in the San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco markets as well as nationally. The consultants and professional team at Core Compliance are industry thought-leaders, leveraging their collective knowledge and capabilities to help achieve each client’s objectives and goals. What sets us apart from other firms: 1% of firm revenues is donated to charity.
- $23 per hour plus commissions
- Core Compliance offers an excellent salary and benefits package
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com