Position Available: Full-Time Accounting Clerk
Core Compliance & Legal Services, Inc.℠ (“Core Compliance”) specializes in providing compliance and risk management for the financial industry, which includes investment advisers, investment companies, broker-dealers, and advisers to private funds. We are seeking an Accounting Clerk to support our accounting team. This individual must be well-organized, flexible, with strong communication skills and be able to work in a team-oriented environment. The ideal candidate will be vital in providing support for the Controller and the day-to-day business operations related to the general accounting functions of the organizations.
- Vendor/Client Record Maintenance
- Client Payment Processing
- Vendor Invoice Receipt & Expense Tracking
- Client Invoicing Assistance
- Other projects, as assigned
NOTE: This description is not an exhaustive list of all role responsibilities, skill and standards required. Other responsibilities, skills, and standards may be added. Management reserves the right to add or change the job requirements at any time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Ability to focus on assigned tasks
- Attention to detail
- Strong Communication skills
- Intermediate/Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams
- Experience with QuickBooks, and/or Clio preferred
What You’ll Get:
- $23 per hour DOE
- Core Compliance offers an excellent salary and benefits package, including medical and 401(k)
At Core Compliance & Legal Services, Inc.℠ (“Core Compliance”), we assist registered investment advisers, broker-dealers, advisers to private funds, advisers to investment companies, and financial professionals to ensure they are meeting the complex regulations that heavily impact their business. From a firm’s initial registration to internal control development, enhancement, and ongoing maintenance, we assist our clients in enhancing the strength of their compliance programs. Growing at a rapid pace, Core Compliance has achieved an impressive track record of success in San Diego, San Francisco, and other markets. Core Compliance is certified as an NWBOC (woman-owned business) and headquartered out of San Diego, CA.
This is a confidential search. Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the Culture Index™ Survey by clicking on the link: https://go.apply.ci/p/F2qf01IPc0lpMu4Hmbqe
“Our team is dedicated to delivering quality, innovative, and value-driven consultation services and providing superior customer support.”
Michelle L. Jacko, CSCP, CEO